Sunday, July 7, 2019

The week in review - June 21, 2019

Monday - "No blog post today" Oops. "I started one but again didn’t allow enough time to finish it. I know I’ve said I need to prepare some posts ahead of time so I don’t keep running into this problem. Maybe this time!"

Tuesday - "Time Is Of The Essence" From Harvey Mackay. "I've been using the Google calendar app for awhile for creating appointments and reminders."

Wednesday - "How to Lead an Unstoppable Team" From The Art of Manliness. "We will all be leading a team at some point...whether on our jobs, in our businesses, with our families and even with our customers."

Thursday - "YOUR BUSINESS IS KNOWN BY THE CUSTOMERS YOU KEEP #TBT" Another from Harvey Mackay. "Few issues baffle me more than the lack of service that businesses think their customers will tolerate. I just don’t understand how some companies keep their doors open. On the other hand, I’m sure that some of those businesses can’t figure out why they lose customers."

Interesting days



Tomorrow - Onion Rings DayChocolate Éclair DayPositive Media Day and B Kinder Day

Next Friday - Happy Heart Hugs DayInsurance Awareness DayInternational Body Piercing DayCeviche DayTapioca Day and Paul Bunyan Day

July 21 - Junk Food DayLamington Day and Ice Cream Day

Week long celebrations:
July 20 - 28: Moth Week

No comments:

Post a Comment