Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Relationship Marketing Grand Summit - update

I know I've written about this a few times lately, but I've got some good news to share.

In case you don't know what I'm talking about, this is a full two-day event being held in Salt Lake City in early August that features about 20 speakers sharing sales and marketing tips for your business.

The news that I have is that I have 2 (and can probably get more) free tickets to this event and it was just announced on Monday that the Radisson will give you one free night added to your stay, so if you decide to stay for 2 or 3 nights, you'll only be paying for 1 or 2.

If you have even the slightest interest in growing your business, then you need to attend this event.

All you have to do is get yourself there, pay for 1 or 2 nights in a hotel, and pay for your meals. Currently airfare from Sacramento to SLC is as low as about $250 round trip. Amtrak is about $150 round trip from Sacramento to SLC and driving is about 650 miles each way. I'm probably going to drive (from Modesto) but I've been toying with the idea of taking the train. I've taken the train several times from Sacramento to Reno when I was a docent at the California State Railroad Museum.

Check out the details of the event here, and reach out to me for your free ticket. Rooms must be booked by July 5th to be eligible for the free night!

Interesting days



Tomorrow - Bomb Pop DaySunglasses DayIndustrial Workers Of The World Day and Orange Blossom Day

Next Wednesday - Stay Out Of The Sun DayCompliment Your Mirror DayEat Beans DayInternational Plastic Bag Free DayDisobedience DayChocolate Wafer Day and Air Conditioning Appreciation Day

July 26 - Aunt and Uncle DayOne Voice DaySystem Administrator Appreciation DayAll or Nothing DayHolistic Therapy Day and Coffee Milk Shake Day

Week long celebrations:
July 20 - 28: Moth Week

No comments:

Post a Comment