Friday, May 3, 2019

The week in review - May 3, 2019

Monday - "No blog post today" Oops! "I started a blog post but my laptop died and I didn’t bring the power cord with me!"

Tuesday - "Why You Should Talk to Strangers" From The Art of Manliness. "Talking to new people can lead to making new connections and learning interesting things, and simply makes both you and the person you talk with happier."

Wednesday - "The Secret to Asking Better Questions" This is the post I started on Monday, but I had more problems with it so it's only half a post! "This really is just a conversation to find out if you can help them with something they need."

Thursday - "Relay for Life #TBT" Fundraiser to fight cancer! "My friend, Elizabeth Walker, is participating in the North Fulton Relay for Life event."

Interesting days



Tomorrow - Free Comic Book DayJoin Hands DayFirefighters' DayPetite And Proud Day and Star Wars Day

Next Friday - Mother Ocean DayOne Day Without Shoes DayMilitary Spouse Appreciation DayWorld Lupus DayStay Up All Night Night and Public Gardens Day

June 3 - Chimborazo DayThank God It’s Monday DayRepeat DayInsect Repellent Awareness DayLeave The Office Earlier Day and Chocolate Macaroon Day Make sure you make a double batch on May 31st, Macaroon Day, so you can have some to dip today


No comments:

Post a Comment