Friday, March 22, 2019

The week in review - March 22, 2019

Monday - "Oops" I hate when this happens. "I had a blog post for today, but I accidentally deleted it. I'll see if I can recreate it for tomorrow."

Tuesday - "#SleepAwarenessWeek may be over, but..." Fortunately, I was able to recreate yesterday's post. "Napping May Be As Good As Blood Pressure Medication For Lowering Your Blood Pressure"

Wednesday - "Just interesting days today" The title says it all! "I'm still researching the topic I was planning on writing about today, so I'm holding off until next week. It may end up being a two or three part series."

Thursday - "How economically productive is your household? #TBT" Are you saving and investing enough? "The Economic Productivity Index (EPI) measures how well you're doing financially and is based on a formula in "Millionaire Women Next Door" by Thomas J. Stanley."

Interesting days


Today - Goof Off Day, World Water Day, As Young As You Feel Day and Gryffindor Pride Day

Tomorrow -  Near Miss DayPuppy DayMelba Toast DayChip and Dip Day and Ravenclaw Pride Day

Week long celebrations:
Mar 18 - Mar 24: Introverts Week
Next Friday - World Piano Day, Lemon Chiffon Cake Day, Niagara Falls Runs Dry Day and Smoke and Mirrors Day

April 22 - Jelly Bean Day and Earth Day



No comments:

Post a Comment