Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Ramblin' Man


I really have no specific topic to write about, so I'll just start typing and see where we end up.

There's still a week left to take advantage of the two holiday card sending incentives, so far nobody has any points!

I took the bus to work yesterday...or I should say buses...three of them. It costs about half as much as driving and since I haven;t been driving in the dark the last couple of months, it's taking about the same amount of time.

I've got an eye appointment coming up next Tuesday, so I'm taking Monday and Tuesday off.

That's really about it!

Interesting days


Today - International Mountain DayNoodle Ring DayHave a Bagel Day and A Blue Christmas 

Tomorrow - Poinsettia DayGingerbread House Day and A Blue Christmas

Next Tuesday - Bake Cookies DayInternational Migrants DayArabic Language DayRoast Suckling Pig Day and A Blue Christmas

January 11 - Step In A Puddle And Splash Your Friends Day, Learn Your Name In Morse Code Day, Milk Day and World Sketchnote Day 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment