Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Oh no!

I have no idea what I'm going to write about today, but that's never stopped me before. So, here are a few random thoughts:

Are you sending holiday cards this year? SendOutCards is one of the easiest and most fun ways of getting your holiday cards sent out. The first time I used SOC to send out my holiday cards, I sent 72 cards in 5 minutes. That included selecting a card, picking out who I wanted to send it to from my contact manager and adding American Express gift cards for my kids. Let me know if you're sending cards...whether for Halloween, Thanksgiving, Hanukkah, Christmas, Kwanzaa, New Year's or any combination of the above. I can work out the best deal for you whether you want to send one card or one million (yes, SendOutCards can send a million cards...we've gotten close to sending that many cards in one day. Let's see if we can get to a daily total of 1,000,000 cards this year!).

Do you like to travel? Do you like to shop? Do you like the stores (and restaurants) that you shop at to pay you to travel? Then check out DreamTrips.

One last thing for today. If you're in network marketing, check out this video interview with Jordan Adler, the author of "Beach Money".

One more "one last thing". Did you know about the color code on the tags on bread loaves?


An easy way to remember is the first letter of each color is in alphabetical order: blue, green, red, white and yellow.

Interesting days


Today - World Tripe Day and United Nations Day

Tomorrow - International Artists DaySourest DayPunk for a Day DayGreasy Food Day and World Pasta Day

Next Tuesday - Halloween, Caramel Apple Day and Magic Day

November 24 - Maize DayBuy Nothing DayCelebrate Your Unique Talent DayFlossing Day and Systems Engineer Day



No comments:

Post a Comment