Tuesday, July 28, 2015

I was almost right

I predicted that there wouldn't be a blog post today. I was thinking about posting one after my event today but I was exhausted! I've been getting up early and running around the last few days. I got home at about 6:00 PM and was asleep by about 6:30. I woke up about 3 hours later.

My event didn't quite turn out how I had hoped but I knew it was short notice. I did get to work on my presentation a little, so that was good.

I have another event on Wednesday evening in front of a few doTerra Independent Wellness Advocates. I'll be doing some relationship marketing training and then I'll share the opportunity.

So, that's it for tonight. I'm going to eat my Peanut M&M's before Milk Chocolate Day is over. Tomorrow I'm planning on having a full blog post.

No comments:

Post a Comment