Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Much ado and even more nothing

I really have nothing to write about, so I'll just ramble for a few minutes and see if I can come up with a few paragraphs of space filling nothing.

Let's see...weight loss. I'm currently trying to lose weight, or should I say lose fat? I've lost about 5 pounds of fat over the past 3 weeks, but I've also put on 2 pounds of lean mass. If I was just trying to lose weight, I'd probably be upset, but losing weight wasn't my main goal. My main goal was getting my body fat percentage under 25% (I've already done that...now what?).

I'm probably going to write one or more posts next week about routines, habits and goals. I just came across some articles on those subjects but I need to do a little more research.

My Udemy courses...I'm still working on my Design a CPU course. It's actually pretty interesting. I really like using Logisim to build a simulated CPU. Udemy still has courses on sale...most courses are only $11.99.

I've been taking the bus to work from Modesto. Or should I say busses? I catch a bus around the corner from my apartment, then I transfer to a bus that goes from Modesto to the Dublin BART station, then another bus from there to a couple of blocks from the office. It's nice and relaxing...especially when it's rainy or foggy, and I don't have to worry about it.

I guess that's it for today.

Interesting days



Tomorrow - Croissant Day and Inane Answering Message Day

Week long celebrations:
January 25 - February 1: Cordova Ice Worm Festival Week
Next Wednesday - World Nutella DayWeatherman’s DayWestern Monarch Day and Chocolate Fondue Day

February 29 - International Underlings DayBachelor’s DayOpen That Bottle NightLeap Year DaySword Swallower’s Day and Rare Disease Day


No comments:

Post a Comment