Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Big sale on online courses!

Udemy is offering lots of courses for only $9.99 through tomorrow. They offer courses on many subjects including arts and crafts, photography, music, business, health and fitness and more!

I purchased three courses: Design a CPU, Learn Assembly Language by Making Games for the Atari 2600 and Building Alexa Skills for Home Automation with Raspberry Pi. The only course I've really looked at so far is Design a CPU...it includes a link to a program called Logisim which allows you to simulate the various logic gates and to combine them together until you actually have a simulated computer!

Anyway, I thought it was a great value and thought I'd share it with you. If you decide to buy some courses, let me know which ones you picked. I'd like to know what interests you.

Interesting days



Tomorrow - Bubble Bath Day, Earth’s Rotation Day, Argyle Day, Show & Tell At Work Day and Joy Germ Day

Next Tuesday - Dress Up Your Pet Day, International Kite Day, Organize Your Home Day, Hot Pastrami Sandwich Day and Poetry At Work Day

February 7 - Send a Card to a Friend Day, Wave All Your Fingers At Your Neighbors Day, Working Naked Day, Wear Red Day, Bubblegum Day and Ballet Day


No comments:

Post a Comment