Friday, August 16, 2019

The week in review - August 16, 2019

Monday - "Recap of last week" A review of what happened at the SOC convention. "Tomorrow and Wednesday will be a recap of the Relationship Marketing Grand Summit, as well as the SendOutCards convention."

Tuesday - "Change of plans!" Oops. "I've gotten really good at changing my plans lately, but I've decided that I need to spend more time on my blog posts about the convention that I mentioned yesterday."

Wednesday - "How to be a Time Warrior" From The Art of Manliness. "If you struggle with procrastination, goal-setting, and generally moving ahead in life, the heart of your struggles may be your view of time."

Thursday - "Happy #RelaxationDay #TBT" One of my favorite days to celebrate. "So, sleep in late, have a leisurely breakfast, stretch out in the hammock for an afternoon nap, and just take it easy all day."

Interesting days



Tomorrow - Thrift Shop Day, International Homeless Animals Day, World Honey Bee Day, Black Cat Appreciation Day, Break The Monotony Day, International Geocaching Day and Vanilla Custard Day

Week long celebrations:
August 12 - 18: Afternoon Tea Week
Next Friday - Ride the Wind Day, Valentino Day, Cuban Sandwich Day, Sponge Cake Day and Daffodil Day

September 16 - Guacamole Day, Play Doh Day, Cinnamon-Raisin Bread Day, Stepfamily Day, World Ozone Day, Collect Rocks Day, Working Parents Day and Teenager Workout Day

Month long celebrations:
September 15 - October 15: Hispanic Heritage Month

No comments:

Post a Comment