Tuesday, August 13, 2019

Change of plans!

I've gotten really good at changing my plans lately, but I've decided that I need to spend more time on my blog posts about the convention that I mentioned yesterday. I've got 3 days of notes and videos to go over, plus the 3 calls that I also mentioned then. My plan now is to devote Monday and Tuesday of next week to the Relationship Marketing Grand Summit, which is only appropriate since it lasted two days, and to devote Wednesday's blog post to the SendOutCards convention, as well as the new product announcements.

Tomorrow I'll maybe post an article from The Art of Manliness.

Interesting days



Tomorrow - Creamsicle Day, Social Security Day, World Calligraphy Day and Tattoo Removal Day

Week long celebrations:
August 12 - 18: Afternoon Tea Week
Next Tuesday - World Mosquito Day, Chocolate Pecan Pie Day and International Day of Medical Transporters

September 13 - Hug Your Boss Day, Blame Someone Else Day, Fortune Cookie Day, Peanut Day, Roald Dahl Day, Programmers’ Day, Kids Take Over The Kitchen Day, Defy Superstition Day, Positive Thinking Day, Supernatural Day and Celiac Awareness Day

Week long celebrations:
September 9 - 15: Housekeepers Week

No comments:

Post a Comment