Monday, January 14, 2019

How to redesign your days to give you back a few extra hours every week

Today's blog post is from an article in Fast Company. I wrote about the founder of the company last week.
We’ve all got a fixed 24 hours in a day and 7 days in a week. But in 2019, you can feel like you have more time every week by making different choices about how you allocate your hours. Here are 5 strategies.
  1. Quit something
  2. Limit something
  3. Pause something
  4. Delegate something
  5. Add something
I spend a lot of time on my phone for various things...I just set limits on Facebook and several other apps on my phone. I can only use them for 80% of the average usage for the week before, That should free up a little time.

Also, I'm taking the bus to and from work 4 days a week...I can use that time more productively than driving about 3 1/2 hours a day.

What are some ideas you have to free up more time in your life?

Interesting days


Today - Dress Up Your Pet DayClean Off Your Desk DayOrganize Your Home DayHot Pastrami Sandwich Day and International Kite Day

Tomorrow - Hat DayPothole Day and Strawberry Ice Cream Day

Next Monday - Blue Monday, Hugging DaySquirrel Appreciation DayGranola Bar DayInternational Sweatpants DayPlaydate Day and Martin Luther King Day

February 14 - Valentine's Day, Ferris Wheel Day, Donor Day, Pet Theft Awareness Day, International Book Giving Day and Cream-Filled Chocolates Day


No comments:

Post a Comment