Tuesday, January 22, 2019

5 ways to use your time off like experts do to prep for a productive week

Today's blog post is from an article on CNBC. If you're anything like me, I pretty much do this on my weekends:
Instead of using your downtime hitting snooze or binge-watching your latest Netflix addiction, use some of those hours to prep for a productive week ahead.
Here are the 5 ways to better prepare for the coming week:
  1. Clean up your inbox
  2. Start a bullet journal
  3. Squeeze in a workout
  4. Meal prep for the week ahead
  5. Decompress
I've written about cleaning out your inbox before, so I won't go into it again. But if you're curious, you can read about it here.

I was already planning on writing about bullet journaling, so I'll write a blog post about it tomorrow.

We already know that we should be working out and in conjunction with that I'll do a blog post on Monday about meal prepping. This isn't something that I know much about but I think it's something that I should be doing.

And lastly, decompress. I don't know yet whether I'll do a separate post on this or not. I guess we'll find out on Tuesday of next week.

If you can't wait for my upcoming blog posts, or if you want to see what was written in the original article, be sure to check out the link above.

Interesting days


Today - Answer Your Cat’s Questions DayBlonde Brownie DayCelebration Of Life Day and Hot Sauce Day

Tomorrow - Pie DayHandwriting Day and Measure Your Feet Day

Next Tuesday - Puzzle DayFreethinkers DayCornchip Day and Curmudgeons Day

February 22 - Single Tasking Day, World Thinking Day, Margarita Day, Walking the Dog Day, World Yoga Day and Cook a Sweet Potato Day


No comments:

Post a Comment