Wednesday, May 20, 2020

Who wants some fudge?

Last week I did a quick contest in honor of Nutty Fudge Day, but since Fudge Day is coming up on June 16th I thought I'd do a better job of putting together a contest.

Yesterday, I posted a FB Live detailing the things you could do to qualify for the drawing:


What it boils down to is to:
  1. Watch this video
  2. Share the video
  3. Be a customer

If you watch the video, let me know that you watched it and I'll add your name to the drawing. 

If you share the video and your friend watches it, let me know and you both get an entry into the drawing. 

If you're an existing customer (or affiliate) of mine, you get an entry into the drawing. Or if you send a free card (link on the video), you become a new customer and you'll get an entry to the drawing. Plus:
  • If you're on a $17/month account, you'll receive an additional ticket
  • If you're on a $37/month account, you'll receive two additional tickets
  • If you're on a $97/month account, you'll receive five additional tickets
  • If you purchase a $395 System Package, you'll receive 20 additional tickets
I'll be posting 2 or 3 videos a week between now and Friday, June 12th, and I'll be drawing three names every Friday...so the more videos you watch and share the better your chances of winning. And if you're a customer, you get additional chances to win!

Interesting days



Tomorrow - I Need A Patch For That DayWaitstaff DayGlobal Accessibility Awareness DayMemo DayRapture Party Day and Notebook Day

Next Wednesday - Sun Screen DaySenior Health & Fitness Day and Cellophane Tape Day

Week long celebrations:
May 25 - May 31: Map Reading Week
May 25 - Jun 5: Italian Beef Week
June 20 - Ice Cream Soda DaySurf DayKouign Amann DayVanilla Milkshake DayWorld Refugee DayWorld Productivity Day and American Eagle Day

1 comment: