Friday, May 8, 2020

The week in review - May 8, 2020

Monday - "The 4 Sport Coats of a Well-Rounded Wardrobe" From The Art of Manliness (where else?). "We will, at some point, be returning to at least a sense of normalcy, so why not step up your attire a notch or two (after you get a haircut!) and start wearing a sport coat."

Tuesday - "Better late than never" Maybe. "I've reversed my sleep schedule this week, since I'm on vacation, and now I'm sleeping when I normally write my blog posts...so there is really nothing today since it's so late"

Wednesday - "All the world’s a stage" Replays are still available every hour on the hour. "Check out the free training and then sign up for the full course, if you're interested."

Thursday - "I have nothing for Throwback Thursday #TBT" Five years to choose from and nothing. "So, basically this is another "No blog post today" blog post!"

Interesting days



Tomorrow - Lost Sock Memorial Day, Moscato Day, Windmill Day, Train Day, Buckfast Day, Fair Trade Day and Bellydance Day

Week long celebrations:
May 4 - May 8: Lawyer Well-Being Week
May 6 - May 12: Nurse’s Week
Next Friday - Chocolate Chip Day, Bike To Work Day, Bring Flowers To Someone Day, World Facilities Management Day, Vascular Birthmarks Awareness Day, Shades Day, Nylon Stockings Day, Virtual Assistants Day, Pizza Party Day, Endangered Species Day and Straw Hat Day

June 8 - Best Friends Day, World Oceans Day, Upsy Daisy Day and Love your Burial Ground Week


No comments:

Post a Comment