Wednesday, October 9, 2019

Who wants some free pumpkin spice caramels?

I'm still giving away pumpkin spice caramels!

It's very easy to enter...just watch a 25 minute video, then let me know that you've watched it and you'll be entered in the drawing. I had the first two drawings at 8:00 PM Pacific time on the last two Fridays and I'll be doing it again at least one more time this Friday.

The video is about SendOutCards and it's presented by Jordan Adler. Nobody who's watched the video has had anything bad to say about it and I've actually gotten some positive comments about it. Jordan will be doing an updated video on Thursday at 6:00 PM Pacific time (9 Eastern/8 Central). I'll be hosting a live watch party at that time to share the new video with you.

Here's a link to the video.

If you'd like to receive additional tickets to the drawing, just get your friends to watch the video...they'll receive a ticket and so will you!

You can share this post to your Facebook page (just click on the Share icon on the image below):



And to make it even easier, I'm going to schedule a watch party this afternoon at 4:00 Pacific time. If you are on Facebook at that time you'll be able to watch from my Facebook wall. Just tag your friends in the comments for my video and they'll be able to watch also.

Interesting days



Tomorrow -  Sight Day, Cake Decorating Day, World Porridge Day, Hug A Drummer Day, World Homeless Day, Handbag Day, World Mental Health Day and SHIFT10 Day

Month long celebrations:
September 15 - October 15: Hispanic Heritage Month
Next Wednesday - World Food Day, Dictionary Day, Boss’ Day, Hagfish Day, Steve Jobs Day, Feral Cat Day, Global Dignity Day, Take Your Parents To Lunch Day and Department Store Day

Week long celebrations:
October 13 - 19: Healthcare Foodservice Workers Week
November 9 - Scrapple Day, Chaos Never Dies Day and World Freedom Day


No comments:

Post a Comment