Tuesday, September 15, 2020

RMGS recap - part 2

I was going to do another recap from last week's Relationship Marketing Grand Summit. Part 1 of the recap was last week...be sure to read that post. Instead of going through the second day highlights, I'm just going to tell you that there were just as any speakers on the 2nd day...with speakers talking about sales, marketing, networking and personal development.

What I'm going to do instead is to tell you that the recordings of both days of the RMGS are now available for sale at live.rmgs2020.com and you'll be able to watch the whole thing from the comfort of your home forever. I just purchased my recordings!

Interesting days



Tomorrow - Guacamole Day, Play Doh Day, Teenager Workout Day, Working Parents Day, Collect Rocks Day, World Ozone Day, Stepfamily Day and Cinnamon-Raisin Bread Day

Week long celebrations:
Sep 13 -  Sep 19: Housekeepers Week
Month long celebrations:
Sep 15 - Oct 15: Hispanic Heritage Month
Next Tuesday - Business Women’s Day, World Car Free Day, Doodle Day, White Chocolate Day, Hobbit Day, Ice Cream Cone Day, Dear Diary Day, Elephant Appreciation Day, World Rhino Day and Chainmail Day

Week long celebrations:
Sep 21 - Sep 27: International Week of Happiness at Work
Month long celebrations:
September 15 - October 15: Hispanic Heritage Month
October 15 -  Get Smart About Credit Day, World Students’ Day, Chicken Cacciatore Day, Conflict Resolution Day, White Cane Safety Day and Global Handwashing Day

Month long celebrations:
September 15 - October 15: Hispanic Heritage Month

No comments:

Post a Comment