Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Random thoughts

My wrist is feeling better today, so that's a good thing! I didn't put out a blog post yesterday since my wrist hurt while typing.

I had a plan to do a two or three part series starting yesterday but since today is the last day of this week for new material I decided to put off the series until next week so I'm just sharing some random stuff.

There's an event from Eric Worre coming up in about a month down in L.A. that I'm thinking about going to. If you're not familiar with him, Eric is a network marketing trainer, speaker and author. I've been following him for almost as long as I've been with SendOutCards. Best of all, the training is free!

That's really about it for now...be sure to tune in next week for a two or three part series on networking.

Interesting days



Tomorrow - Love Your Pet DayFat ThursdayHandcuff DayIntroduce A Girl To Engineering DayCherry Pie Day and Muffin Day

Next Wednesday - Pink DayLevi Strauss DayPersonal Chef DayInconvenience Yourself DayFor Pete’s Sake DayPistachio Day and Tell A Fairy Tale Day

March 19 - Poultry DayChocolate Caramel DayClient’s Day and International Read To Me Day

Week long celebrations:
March 16 - March 22: Introverts Week

No comments:

Post a Comment