Monday, February 24, 2020

Lots going on this week

I was going to start my series on networking today but I've got so many other things that I want to talk about that I've decided to put the launch of that series off until tomorrow.

The first thing I've got going on is a special Road to Senior Manager accountability group put together by the amazing Darla DiGrandi-Aguilera for those of us in SendOutCards who want to promote to Senior Manager before convention. The group is officially kicking off tomorrow, but we've had some preparation work to do. First, was to read "The 12 Week Year", which I listened to the audiobook and wrote about here, as well as the book "Extreme Ownership", which I'm listening to now.

I'll let you know as things get rolling what I'm learning from Darla.

Another thing I have going on is "The 5-Day Challenge To Becoming A Knowledge Broker Millionaire" by Jesse Eker, the son of T. Harv Eker the author and speaker. Harv's Millionaire Mind Intensive was one of the first events I went to when I joined SendOutCards in 2012. The 5 Day Challenge is leading up to some free training by Tony Robbins and Dean Graziosi.

Another thing going on, in about a month, is some "free" training by Eric Worre in Los Angeles. The reason I have free in quotes is discussed in this video by Eric.

I think this is it for now.

Interesting days



Tomorrow - Chocolate-Covered Peanuts Day and Clam Chowder Day

Next Monday - Read Across America DayOld Stuff DayFun Facts About Names DayBanana Cream Pie Day and Dr. Seuss Day

Week long celebrations:
March 1 - 7: Women in Construction Week
March 2 - 8: Return Borrowed Books Week
March 2 - 8: World Orphan Week
March 2 - 8: Universal Human Beings Week
March 24 - Chocolate Covered Raisins DayFlatmate’s Day and  Tuberculosis Day


No comments:

Post a Comment