Friday, April 5, 2019

The week in review - April 5, 2019

Monday - "No blog post today" Oops. "I had a post planned for today, but I had a very long day yesterday, which I'll tell you about tomorrow. I just don't have the energy to write a post today."

Tuesday - "My Sunday adventure" A venture into the gig economy. "Each block has a certain payment amount associated with it. All but one that I've seen paid $18 an hour."

Wednesday - "Random musings" What happened to the wrap-up from last week? "I really don't remember where I was going with last week's series on goals. I guess I'll have to go and read them again to see if I can figure out where I was headed but until then I guess I'll just ramble."

Thursday - "When will you live your dream life? #TBT" Excellent question! "Most people, me included, work when they're awake, so the only time they can live the life of their dreams is when they're actually dreaming."

Interesting days


Today - Walk to Work Day, Deep Dish Pizza Day, Star Trek First Contact Day, Caramel Day, Poet in a Cupcake Day, Go For Broke Day, Hospital Admitting Clerks Day and Read A Road Map Day

Tomorrow - Pillow Fight Day, Tartan Day, Tangible Karma Day, Army Day, World Table Tennis Day, Caramel Popcorn Day, International Firewalk Day, Plan Your Epitaph Day, New Beer’s Eve and Diy Day

Next Friday - Teach Your Children to Save Day, Deskfast Day, Walk On Your Wild Side Day, Grilled Cheese Sandwich Day, Licorice Day and Day Of Silence

May 5 - World Laughter Day, Lemonade Day, Cartoonists Day, Hug A Shed And Take A Selfie, Revenge of the Fifth, Hoagie Day, International Midwives’ Day and Nail Day


No comments:

Post a Comment