Tuesday, December 22, 2020

Getting what you want in 2020

That's not a typo...that was in my Facebook Memories today:

I’ll be hosting a brand new watch party “Getting what you want in 2020” tomorrow evening at 6:30 PST

Posted by Rick Tompkins on Sunday, December 22, 2019

So, did you get what you wanted in 2020? I know a lot of people didn't but I know a lot of people who did...including me. I didn't get everything, but I'm working from home now and my business has grown.

It'll be interesting to see what that video was...I think it's from Darla DiGrandi Aguilera but we'll have to wait until tomorrow to find out for sure.

But what can you do to make sure you get what you want in 2021? I have a couple of suggestions:

  1. Get away from only having a single stream (or maybe zero streams) of income
  2. Tune into Darla's training on Monday, 12/28/20

Some of you may have already heard (or seen) me talking about "A Better Way" which is a new business opportunity launching in just over a month (January 30), but you can get in for free until then. ABW will consist of six streams of income, with SendOutCards being one of the six. And when you join ABW, you'll get a free SOC affiliate account (a $99 value) for one year. You can use this time to build a business completely free of charge.

There is no cost or obligation, you can build as many, or as few, of the six streams of income that you would like. Go ahead and click the link so you can be first in line when they're announced on January 30.

There are already brand new people building massive teams. Check out the "Run To 83 for VIP" challenge. I'm in the Winner's Circle but I'm not qualified for VIP yet. But you can get yourself there (and help me get there in the process).

Item number 2 is something else that I'm really looking forward to...here's a description of the training and a link where you can find out more:

This event will be a virtual zoom event on Monday Dec 28th from 1-4 pm PT.

Clear your calendar to attend live (if possible) so you can ask questions. The more questions asked the more value for everyone.

There will be drawings and give-a-ways for those that attend live. If you can not attend live, there will be a recorded playback.

This is not a company or industry specific event. This is an educational event for anyone that wants to learn how money is made and how to put together a plan to create your own economy for 2021.

The cost for this event is only $79 for a reason. I want more people to show up and learn.

If you can not afford the $79. Reach out to me directly for a discounted price. I want you there!

Share this link with your friends and team.

Yes, Darla is one of the people I know who got what she wanted (and more) in 2020. I think it'll be worth it to hear what she has to say about creating your own economy, so no matter what happens in 2021 your finances will be secure.

A Better Way is a once in a lifetime kind of opportunity...don't be the person who says ten years from now "I had a chance to get in on the ground floor but I didn't take it."

Interesting days


Tomorrow - Roots Day and Festivus

Month long celebrations:
Nov 26 - Dec 31: A Blue Christmas

Next Tuesday - Tick Tock Day and Pepper Pot Day

Month long celebrations:
Nov 26 - Dec 31: A Blue Christmas

January 22 - Answer Your Cat’s Questions DayHot Sauce DayCelebration Of Life Day and Blonde Brownie Day

Week long celebrations:
Jan 18 - Jan 22: Family Mediation Week

 

No comments:

Post a Comment